To make an installment payment online, click here.
CSA Payment Schedule
(Click to embiggen)
We give a one week grace period on all payments. After one week, a $5 per week charge will be added to all late payments, added at the beginning of the week. So if your payment is due Monday, August 1, you will owe $5 extra on Monday August 8, $10 extra on Monday August 15, $15 extra on Monday August 22, and so on.
If money is really tight in a given month, just talk to us. We will almost always waive these fees given proper communication and are happy to work with you to make the CSA fit in your budget. But I’m tired of chasing people down because they’re flaky.
Where do I get my share?
Select a pick up option when you sign up. You can almost always change later, just let us know. Your options are (exact times subject to change):
- Tuesdays at Corvus Landing Farm (8605 Slab Creek Road, Neskowin) during and after farm stand (10 am to 7 pm)
- Tuesdays in Pacific City, 11:30 am to 5 pm
- Thursdays at Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital farm stand, 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Thursdays at Corvus Landing Farm (8605 Slab Creek Road, Neskowin) 11 am to 7 pm
- Saturdays at Neskowin Farmers Market (Neskowin Beach Wayside) 9 am to 1 pm
- Home delivery
If you’re busy and finding yourself in a million places every week, maybe you’d rather have your CSA share delivered to your house or work.
For just $3 per week, we offer home delivery of CSA shares in Neskowin, Pacific City, and Lincoln City (some addresses may be ineligible). We will deliver multiple shares to the same address for the price of one, so get together with your neighbors and save.
What if I forget to pick up my share?
You MUST pick up your share during the designated pickup time. Shares not picked up on time will be donated and no replacement will be made. If you know you will be unable to pick up your share, contact us ahead of time. We can usually switch you to a different pickup day or site for a given week, or we can arrange a replacement at the market. However, we will only offer this option if you tell us ahead of time!
What if I go on vacation?
If you know that you will miss a week, I suggest getting a friend to pick up your share in your place. This is a fun way to share the benefits of the CSA. We can offer two week’s vacation credit for each member, with at least two weeks’ notice. Vacation credits can be redeemed at the farmers market, farm stand, or toward a future CSA payment any time in 2016. Credits taken before July 15 are for $20 full/$12 half. After July 15 they are $24 full/$15 half.
What if I need to quit partway through the season?
The CSA is a commitment, and members are strongly discouraged from canceling partway through the season. But life happens. Before dropping out, please talk to us. We may be able to change your drop spot or share size to make pickup easier.
If you are moving or really unable to continue your share, the best case scenario is if you can find a friend who wants to take over your share. Please let us know if you want to do this and we can help you calculate a pro-rated cost.
Failing that, we will offer pro-rated refunds on the following schedule:
- Before June 1: Full refund less $15 cancellation fee
- June 1 to June 30: Full refund less $25 cancellation fee
- July 1 to July 31: Full refund less $30 per share received ($18 half shares) and $25 cancellation fee
- August 1 to September 30: Full refund minus $35 per share received ($25 half shares) and $25 cancellation fee
- After September 30: No refunds available
- Home delivery charges will be refunded in full less $3 per week delivered