To make an installment payment online, click here.
CSA Payment Schedule
(Click to embiggen)
We give a one week grace period on all payments. After one week, a $5 per week charge will be added to all late payments, added at the beginning of the week. So if your payment is due Monday, August 1, you will owe $5 extra on Monday August 8, $10 extra on Monday August 15, $15 extra on Monday August 22, and so on.
If money is really tight in a given month, just talk to us. We will almost always waive these fees given proper communication and are happy to work with you to make the CSA fit in your budget. But I’m tired of chasing people down because they’re flaky.
Where do I get my share?
The drop sites listed below are from 2016. We are still confirming sites and times for 2017 and will update them as we can.
On your sign up form, you will select where you want to pick up your share. We are only able to accommodate a certain number of people at each day and location, so drop spot choice is first come first serve and I cannot guarantee that you will be able to switch mid-season. Your options are (exact times subject to change):
- Farm Stand Select Shares: Tuesdays at Corvus Landing Farm (8605 Slab Creek Road, Neskowin) during farm stand (hours TBA, will not be available after 4 pm)
Classic CSA Shares:
- Tuesdays at Corvus Landing Farm (8605 Slab Creek Road, Neskowin) during and after farm stand (10 am to 7 pm)
- Tuesdays in Pacific City, 11:30 am to 6 pm
- Thursdays at Lincoln City Community Center (2150 NE Oar Place, Lincoln City), 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Thursdays at Trillium Natural Foods (1026 SE Jetty Ave, Lincoln City), 12:00 pm to 7 pm
- Thursdays at Corvus Landing Farm (8605 Slab Creek Road, Neskowin) 11 am to 7 pm
- Thursdays at Gleneden Beach Farmers Market (Side Door Cafe), 1 pm to 6 pm
- Saturdays at Neskowin Farmers Market (Neskowin Beach Wayside) 9 am to 1 pm
Farm Stand Select shares are only available for pick up at the farm during farm stand hours. The farm stand is on Tuesdays, hours TBA. In 2016, we were open from 10 to 4, but that may change this year.
What if I forget to pick up my share?
You MUST pick up your share during the designated pickup time. Shares not picked up on time will be donated and no replacement will be made. If you know you will be unable to pick up your share, contact us ahead of time. We can usually switch you to a different pickup day or site for a given week, or we can arrange a replacement at the market. However, we will only offer this option if you tell us ahead of time!
What if I go on vacation?
If you know that you will miss a week, I suggest getting a friend to pick up your share in your place. This is a fun way to share the benefits of the CSA. We can offer two week’s vacation credit for each member, with at least two weeks’ notice. Vacation credits can be redeemed at the farmers market, farm stand, or toward a future CSA payment any time in 2016. Credits taken before July 15 are for $20 full/$12 half. After July 15 they are $24 full/$15 half.
What if I need to quit partway through the season?
The CSA is a committment, and members are strongly discouraged from canceling partway through the season. However, occasionally life happens, or the CSA really isn’t working for you. Before dropping out, please talk to us. We may be able to change your drop spot or share size to make pickup easier.
If you are moving or really unable to continue your share, the best case scenario is if you can find a friend who wants to take over your share. Please let us know if you want to do this and we can help you calculate a pro-rated cost.
Failing that, we will offer pro-rated refunds on the following schedule:
- Before May 15: Full refund less $15 cancellation fee
- May 15 to June 10: Full refund less $25 cancellation fee
- June 11 to July 15: Full refund less $25 per share received ($18 half shares) and $25 cancellation fee
- July 16 to September 30: Full payment minus $35 per share received ($25 half shares) and $25 cancellation fee
- After September 30: No refunds available